Jade - Elisa African Print Dress
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Are you tired of dresses that are nice to look at but just don't seem to provide much use? What about pieces that your little one grows out of before you can make full use of them. Yes, I know that experience too well which is why our Artisans in Nigeria and I created the Elisa design girl dress.
- Complementary bloomers included for size 12 months and 2T
- The dress is made out of the softest cotton fabric
- It has an elastic waist and adjustable ruffled tie on the back that is not only stylish but will allow you adjust to fit The short is, your little one can continue to wear this ankara dress as they transition across sizes!
- The Elisa dress can be worn as is or paired with leggings and an undershirt for cooler temps. Truly an amazing dress!
- As with all our pieces, laundry is no fuss. You can throw this in the washer and dryer with ease and it comes out soft as butter - absolutely no need to iron!
Check out our Lookbook to see how our customers wear and style our African dresses for girls
Fit: Dress is designed with room for growth
Amoura is 6 years old and is wearing a 5T that fits exact to her current body dimenstions
Pattern placement might vary from pictured.